I. Definition and purpose of cookies
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when visiting specific websites. They let websites store and retrieve information about web navigation patterns of both users and equipment and in some instances cookies might be used to identify users.
II. Type of cookies
1. Depending on the cookies owner:
1. First-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s equipment through an equipment or domain managed by the web editor and from where the required service is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s equipment through equipment or domain not managed by the web editor, but by other entity that manage collected data through cookies.
2. According to cookies duration:
1. Session cookies: They are treated by either us or third parties and they let us monitor, measure and analyse how visitors move around our website.
2. Persistent cookies. This type of cookie is saved on the computer and they can be accessed and treated by the cookie owner for a fixed period which varies from minutes to several years.
3. According to its purpose:
1. Analytics cookies: They are treated by either us or third parties and they let us monitor measure and analyse how visitors move around our website.
2. Advertising cookies. They let advertisers understand what ads visitors might be interested in. The type of collected data is based on edited content or visit frequency.
3. Behavioural advertising cookies. They allow the management on the most efficient way of those adverts included by the web editor. Those cookies collect information about visitor’s browsing activity and they are used to develop visitors’ profiles and show ads based on their visit patterns.
Likewise, it might be the case that when visiting a specific section within our website or when opening any of our emails where we advertise and promote our products, cookies might be stored in your computer. Those cookies help us to show you afterwards ads related to your visits and manage our ads according to the number of visits, where they appear, when they are seen, etc.
4. Technical cookies. They are those cookies that let the user to navigate through a website, platform or app and the use of the different options and services that are present on the site such as traffic control, identify users sessions, access to restricted areas, reminder of the items of an order, make a purchase, sign up process, events' inscription, use of browsing security elements, store elements for either video or sound broadcasting or share contents through social media.
5. Custom cookies. They are those cookies that let users to access to the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criterion on the user’s terminal. Those criterions might be the language, browser and settings used when accessing the service.
III. Employed Cookies on APLICACIONES TECNOLÓGICAS, S.A website
On APLICACIONES TECNOLÓGICAS, S.A we normally use our own cookies which are required for the sole purpose of the session management.
Information obtained through cookies could help us to offer you a better user experience when visiting our website. Information stored by our cookies is not used to identify you. They are not utilised to send you adverts either by email or post. Nevertheless, this information is likely to be used for the custom dispatch of promotional contents of our brand on other Internet sites.
List of used cookies on our corporate websites
|Suppliers’ name||Cookie purpose||Description of cookie purpose||
If you want to know more about the use that third parties make of cookies
|Google Analytics||Audience research||Obtain information about browsing, measure and analyse audience||More info about Google Analytics|
|DoubleClick||Audience research||Obtain information about browsing, measure and analyse audience||
More info about DoubleClick
|YouTube||Audience research||Obtain information about browsing, measure and analyse audience||More info about YouTube|
Note. - This list will be updated after that offered services within our site might change and its employed cookies. However, occasionally, it might be the case that during this update some cookies are no longer included, although we will always refer to cookies with similar purpose to those listed above.
IV. Tools for cookies management
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly lets website owners learn about the visit patterns of their visitors. Likewise, it enables cookies on the hosted domain site and use a group of cookies named "__utma" y "__utmz" to anonymously collect information and develop website’s trend reports without individually identify users.
V. Informed consent
VI. Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete stored cookies on your computer via your browser’s settings. In the case that you don’t authorize your cookies, it is possible that you cannot access certain sections within our websites.
For more information about how to block cookies you could visit the following links:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
On the tools menu, select “Internet Options”. Click on the privacy tab. You’ll see a navigation cursor to set the privacy which has six positions that let you control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all the cookies, High, Medium-High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
For more info, you could consult Microsoft’s support or your browser’s help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
On the tools menu, select “Internet Options”. Click on the privacy tag from the options form. Choose “use custom settings for history” from the dropdown menu. This will show the options for cookies and you could opt to activate or deactivate them by clicking on the corresponding box.
For more info, you could consult Google’s support or your browser’s help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
On the setting menu, choose the option “Preferences”. Open the privacy tab. Choose the desired option from the section “Block cookies”. Remember that these functions and the full functionality of this site might not be available after cookies deactivation.
For more info, you could consult Apple’s support or your browser’s help.